Sami singing the song she wrote

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Letter from Dec 13

This will be extremely short because Hna Melton and I are here in San Javier to say bye to Hna Leggettt before she leaves (next Monday is her last Pday). On Sunday one of the investigators I started teaching with Hna Enders got bapized! Maria from the campo. She got baptized in the river by her house and the baptism was really beautiful. She was so happy. I´m really glad I was able to be there to see it.

President Humphrey said we can use Skype for the phone call but I don´t know how to do that. I´m guessing that I would need a computer but I don´t know if anything would be open on Christmas day. Probably not. I can probably figure out where I can use one (we still don`t have a chapel right now) but I don`t know how to do skype so if you explain it to me I could do it. I think we could do it at 5pm my time. I´m not 100% sure because Christmas has been changed to our Pday. I´ll let you know next week.

Haven´t gotten any package yet but I have hope for this Thursday (interviews).

Love you all!
Sami

No comments: