Sami singing the song she wrote

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Letter from Dec 20

We get to talk with SKYPE WITH VIDEO!!!!! They just told us!!!!

Everything is going really well this week. I am excited to talk to you guys on Saturday with SKYPE!!!! I don´t have much time to talk right now because I have to do so much to get ready for Christmas!!!!!! We are going to make cookies, cards, I need to make presents for the Hnas I live with, my hija, etc. Muchas cosas que hacer. Mamá, no voy a enviarte la carta que escribo a Presidente Humphrey porque no tenemos que hacerla este semana (a causo de entrevistas). I am so excited to SEE you for CHRISTMASSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! I don´t want to open my presents in front of you just in case I don´t like them. Haha. Just kidding. I actually just don´t think that I´ll be able to wait until 5pm since I already have my package. But if you want me to wait I can but only if you tell me before I leave internet today.

This past Sunday was really great. Angelo (a new convert) came back for the summer (we are sharing with his mom and his sister) so we are really excited to have his help with them. We had 3 investigators come to church for the first time Sunday. They are a cute family that is almost NEVER together. Daniel works outside of Constitución so he only comes back every 11 days for 4 days of rest, Diego is in the army so he is in Talca during the week but returns some weekends to Conti. Javier is the chiquitito de 8 años so he is just cool. There is also another daughter who is really awesome who is named Daniela but she is in Talca right now so she couldn´t come with the rest of her family. They are so awesome. I love all the people we are sharing with.

We also had the most creative contacts this past week. The first were a bunch of kids who hit Hna Melton and I with water balloons right on the butt. I went back to congratulate them but the guilty ones ran away so we talked to their family. The other one was a wrong number from Curico who was visiting his aunt in Conti so we asked if we could pass by and share something and turns out that she shared with missionaries when she was about 12 and her parents got baptized but none of her siblings did. She is really great and really needs the gospel so I´m really excited to share with her more. Well, I need to go no so I´ll talk to you on Saturday at 5pm on Skype with videoI don´t actually know how it works but Hno Rodrigo will help me figure it out. If any of the plans change I will let you know.

LOVE YOU ALL

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

love,
Hna Smith

No comments: