Sami singing the song she wrote

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Sami's letter from May 17

Letter from May 17
Hey Family,

This week has been a little tough on finding new people to teach but with that even we found 5 new people which is great. When I read Elder Kutterer's letters I realize how well the Lord knows me to send me here and not to Germany to preach His gospel. We had zone conference last Thursday which was awesome. I always feel like there are a million things that I need to learn and sometimes I just don't even know where to start. We are trying to be more diligent and better at recognizing and following the Spirit instead of just feeling it testify. We have really awesome investigators so we are trying to help them progress as much as we can but we still have a lot of work to do so we can be better teachers for them. That is how I feel at least. It's amazing the difference the Spirit makes in my ability to teach, especially in Spanish. So I am working so I can be better at having the Spirit with me always by applying all the things I am teaching. Missionaries need to repent too. Sorry this letter is short. I was reading on of Elder Holland's talks and then I ran out of time...
Love you all!!!
Hermana Smith

No comments: