Sami singing the song she wrote

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sami's letter to President Humphrey, July 26 2010

President Humphrey,

Well, I was expecting the Changes because  I thought that they were going to happen.  Truly I am so happy and excited to go to Constitution and to work for the Lord.  Sometimes I feel like I'm missing some big changes to help me apply the things I've learned. I think that maybe this will serve for this purpose.

I'm getting more and more of a testimony of this new program that the Presidency of the Church has set for us here. Speaking of the pure doctrine of Christ truly is our calling and sometimes we need something to remind us of that, at least I do. I feel this change will be very good for Sister Robertson also. I know that Sister Meikle is a very good missionary. I know her and I have much respect for her and I know she and Sister Robertson will see many miracles here.

We were experiencing a hard time of testing, but I can see the light at the end of the tunel.  We had 3 new investigators in the church this passed Sunday.  I believe that good things are about to happen here in Santa Sabina. The sad thing is that I am not going to see them with my own eyes, but I know that the Lord has other things prepared for me to help me to grow and to progress like He knows that I can.  Thank you so much for this new one opportunity, truly. 

sincerely,
Hermana Smith

Presidente Humphrey,

Bueno, estaba espenando los Cambios porque pensaba que iban a pasar así. De verdad estoy tan contenta y animada de ir a Constitución y trabajar por el Señor aya. Aveces siento que estoy faltando algun cambio grande para ayudarme a aplicar las cosas que he aprendido. Creo que a lo mejor esto va a servir por ese propósito.

Estoy logrando más y más un testimonio propio de esta nueva programa que la Presidencia de la Iglesia han establecido para nosotros aqui. Hablando de la doctrina pura de Cristo de verdad es nuestro llamamiento y aveces necesitamos algo para recordarnos de eso, yo por lo menos soy así. Siento que este cambio va a ser buenísimo para la Hermana Robertson igual. Sé que la Hermana Meikle es una misionera tan buena. La conozco y tengo tanto respeto para ella y sé que ella y la Hermana Robertson van a ver muchos milagros aqui.

Estabamos experimentando un tiempo más duro de pruebas pero puedo ver la luz a la final del tunel. Tuvimos 3 investigadores nuevos en la iglesia este domingo pasado. Creo que buenas cosas están al punto de pasar aqui en Santa Sabina, lo triste es que no voy a verlas con mis propios ojos, pero sé que el Señor tiene otras cosas preparadas para mi para ayudarme a crecer y progresar como Él sabe que puedo hacerlo. Muchas gracias por esta nueva opotunidad, de verdad.

sinceramente,
Hermana Smith

No comments: